Pregnancy can be a beautiful thing. However, if you’re not cautious, you may be susceptible to high-risk pregnancy. If your pregnancy is high-risk, you and/or your unborn child may be more susceptible to health issues before, during, or after labour. Usually, during pregnancy, special observation or treatment is required. A medical issue that existed prior to becoming pregnant can occasionally cause a high-risk pregnancy. There’s not much to worry for, though. Countless women often benefit from timely and consistent prenatal care, which helps them have successful pregnancies and straightforward births. High-risk pregnant women may require more care before, during, and after giving delivery. This lessens the likelihood of difficulties.
In such regards, we’ll take you through several risk factors that may trigger high-risk pregnancies, the complications that may arise from it, and how to avail feasible, yet reliable treatment for it.
High-Risk Pregnancy: Risk Factors
- Obesity: Conditions such as gestational diabetes, stillbirth, preeclampsia, miscarriages, and repeated miscarriage are among the risks that are increased by being overweight during pregnancy.
- Gestational diabetes: It is a type of elevated blood sugar that affects expectant mothers. Those who experience gestational diabetes have an increased chance of subsequently getting type 2 diabetes. This condition will cause obstructions during the birthing process. Complications may arise specifically during caesarean deliveries.
- Multi-Pregnancies: Premature labour, gestational diabetes, and increased blood pressure are among the risks that come with carrying multiple babies, in the form of twins, triplets, etc.
- Lifestyle-related aspects: Activities such as smoking, consuming excessive alcohol, having an addiction to drugs, overeating, undertaking, and being exposed to specific toxins may impact the process of labour significantly.
- Age: Age is also another aspect to take into account when considering risk factors. Ages under 17 or over 35 can face complications.
- Past history: Preterm births or labours in the past, as well as any other issues from earlier pregnancies.
- Health issues that are already present: A increased chance of miscarriage or other difficulties appears in people with hypertension, diabetes, lung, kidney, or cardiac issues, as well as sexually transmitted infections.
Complications of High-Risk Pregnancy
Following are some of the issues that may occur in case of high-risk pregnancies:
- Profuse bleeding during pregnancy, childbirth, or both.
- Miscarriage or Stillbirth
- Other birth defects
- Caesarean delivery
- Issues with the brain development of the foetus
- High Blood Pressure
- Seizure from pregnancy
Treatments For High-Risk Pregnancy
Our highly proficient specialists treat high-risk pregnancies at Surya Hospitals – Jaipur using a multifaceted method for the most affordable health care. For your specific prenatal healthcare needs, we provide individualised treatment with access to a wide range of professionals, including:
- Availing services that utilise modern ultrasound equipment
- Pursue prenatal care evaluation
- Avail medications prescribed by your doctor
- Carefully orchestrated speciality care solutions, such as professional recommendations
- Regular visits to a perinatologist
- Generally speaking, medical professionals will want to keep a careful eye on the mother and the pregnancies to detect any underlying concerns as soon as possible.
- This is to ensure that treatment may begin before the welfare of the mother or foetus, who might be at risk.
Surya Hospitals – Treating High-Risk Pregnancy For Years
At Surya Hospitals, our perinatologists, maternal-foetal medicine specialists, and obstetricians are equipped with technological tools that are helpful, beneficial, and accessible to all of our pregnant, female clients. The best pregnancy hospital in Jaipur is without a doubt Surya Hospitals – Jaipur, which is also the most modern, open to new technology, and incredibly supportive. The best high-risk pregnancy specialists in Jaipur are here to assist you with your queries, concerns, and issues prior to going into labour.
Modern Neonatal Intensive Care Units are available at Surya Hospitals in Jaipur for neonates who were born prematurely, with low birth weights, or with breathing difficulties. We additionally assist the mothers in their earnest, healthy recovery by using therapeutic techniques. The high-risk pregnancy doctors at Surya Hospitals – Jaipur assure the dissemination of high-quality services. Availing high-risk pregnancy treatment Jaipur would ensure the protection and security of you and your child’s life.