The medical treatment of newborns, kids, and teenagers is the focus of general pediatrics, a subspecialty of medicine. The field deals with the identification, management, and prevention of a wide range of ailments and disorders that impact kids. Pediatricians are medical professionals that focus on treating children from birth until age 18.
- Making sure that kids are growing and developing normally is one of a pediatrician’s key duties. This entails routine check-ups to track development milestones like walking and talking as well as growth, weight, and height. Pediatricians administer routine immunizations to children in order to prevent them from a variety of infectious diseases.
- Pediatricians are qualified to identify and manage a wide range of illnesses that affect kids. This comprises everything from common ailments in children like colds and ear infections to more serious diseases like asthma, diabetes, and cancer. Pediatricians can also heal wounds like burned skin or fractured bones.
- Preventive medicine is an additional crucial component of pediatric care. Pediatricians seek to encourage healthy habits and ways of living that can help fend off chronic diseases in later life. Along with offering advice on diet, exercise, and sleep, this also entails screening for ailments including high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Pediatricians are essential in treating children’s and teenagers’ mental health problems. Conditions like depression, anxiety, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be diagnosed and treated by them. Pediatricians also offer assistance and direction to parents in managing these disorders. The subject of pediatrics is continually changing, and new studies are being undertaken all the time. Pediatricians are at the forefront of this field of study and are always learning new methods of care. To offer complete treatment for children, they also collaborate closely with other medical specialists like nurses, psychologists, and social workers.
- In general, pediatrics is an important branch of medicine that is essential to preserving children’s health and well-being. Pediatricians are devoted to fostering children’s growth and development and work relentlessly to offer their patients with high-quality care.
One of India’s top hospitals, Surya Hospitals, provides comprehensive and excellent medical care in a variety of disciplines, including general pediatrics. Consider Surya Hospitals for general pediatrics for the following reasons:
- Doctors with extensive training and experience.
- Modern infrastructure
- Surya Hospitals provides comprehensive care for neonates, including premature infants and infants with low birth weight.
- Child-friendly setting
- Pricing that is reasonable and open
- Extensive selection of services.
- Patient-centric strategy
In conclusion, Surya Hospitals are reputable, trustworthy, and top-notch pediatric healthcare organization in Mumbai that offers thorough and excellent medical care for kids. Surya Hospital is a great option for general pediatrics thanks to its staff of skilled pediatricians, cutting-edge amenities, kid-friendly setting, and patient-centric attitude.
MBBS / MD (Paediatrics) / DNB (Paediatrics) / DCH / FCPS
Head, Department of Pediatrics | Consultant Pediatric Allergology ! Senior Pediatric
Thurs - Sat: 3 PM - 5 PM
MBBS, DCh, DNB Pediatrics
Consultant General Pediatrics
Mon – Sat : 12 pm to 8 pm.
MBBS, DNB (PEDIATRICS)
Consultant General Pediatrics & Pediatric Intensive
Mon - Friday :- 7 PM to 9 PM
MBBS, DNB – Pediatrics
Consultant General Pediatrics
Mon – Sat :- 10 AM to 12 PM-2 PM to 4 PM
MBBS, DCH, MD, EMBA, LLB
Sr. Consultant – General Pediatrics
Mon - Sat :- 09:00 Am to 5 Pm
MBBS, MD Paediatrics
Consultant General Paediatrics
Mon, Wed, Fri :- 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM