MBBS, MD, DGO
- Dr. Neeta Warty is a renowned gynaecological Endoscopic Surgeon, internationally known for her precise and immaculate surgeries. Her name finds mention in the Guinness Book of World Records and the Limca Book of Records with the team that laparoscopically removed the heaviest Uterine fibroid ever reported in the world, a record she has bettered time and again over the years, the heaviest fibroid weighing 5.6 Kgs. The technique for Genital Prolapse she devised finds a special mention in Shaw's textbook of Gynaecology, which is curriculum textbook for postgraduate students of gynaecology the world over.
- She is actively involved in original research on Detection of Endometriosis in association with NIRRH (National Institute for Research in Reproductive health) and the diagnostic test developed for the same is in the final stages of completion. She has the unique distinction of having demonstrated Laparoscopic reconstruction of a bicornuate uterus which she pioneered, at the University of Basel, Switzerland. She sculpted the first ever Robotic Unification of Bicornuate Uterus. A skillful and experienced laparoscopic and robotic surgeon herself, she is now an expert faculty conducting various workshops for advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgeries.
- She has been performing challenging and landmark surgeries all over India. The residents of Dubai & Sharjah have witnessed extraordinary results month after month for more than a decade with her visiting the United Arab Emirates. Dr. Neeta Warty's work is a gold standard in gynaecology endoscopy and a source of inspiration for all budding gynaecological laparoscopic surgeons. A number of laparoscopic surgeons practicing today have trained under her guidance. She has worked with international stalwarts in the field of laparoscopic gynaecological oncology and has a keen interest in research oriented work.
- Dr. Neeta Warty specializes in the areas of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries like:
- Laparoscopic Pelvic floor repair for Prolapse of uterus
- Tubal Reconstructive Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomies for Gynecological Malignancies including Lymph Node sampling
- Treatment for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Corrective surgeries for uterine malformations.
To book appointments please call 97696 78989 / 022 61538989.