Surya Hospitals, being one of the best urogynecology hospitals in Mumbai, provides the most advanced treatments and care to women who suffer from pelvic floor problems and overactive bladders. Our team of the best urogynecologists in Mumbai evaluate and offer a full range of surgical and non-surgical, laparoscopic and robotic procedures to treat these pelvic disorders in the best possible way. With our latest techniques and equipment, we offer complete restoration of the form and function of the bladder and pelvic organ.
Depending on the condition, these are the services provided:
- Prolapse (bulging of pelvic f loor organs into vagina)
- Non-surgical treatment: Pessary, physiotherapy
- Surgical treatment: Advanced vaginal and laparoscopic reconstructive surgeries
Incontinence of urine (urine leakage): Comprehensive management for stress urinary incontinence (SUI), urgency incontinence, mixed incontinence, overflow incontinence.
- Non-surgical treatment: Behavioral modification, pelvic floor exercises, physiotherapy with biofeedback and electrical stimulation, medications.
- Minimally invasive procedures: Bulking agent injection for SUI and botox injection for urgency incontinence.
- Surgical treatment: Urethral slings and Burch colposuspension for SUI and sacral neuromodulation for UI. Advanced surgeries for refractory UI are also performed at our centre. We are one of the few centres in the country to offer sacral neuromodulation for UI.
- Urgency, frequency and nocturia (increased frequency of urination)
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Voiding Dysfunction ( incompletebladder emptying )
- Urinary tract infections
- Bladder pain syndromes
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Urethral diverticula
- Colorectal motility disorders including constipation and fecal incontinence
- Neurourological conditions: Bladder and bowel control problems resulting from neurologi cal problems
- Multidisciplinary and long term management of menopause
- Fistulas: rectovaginal, vesicovaginal and other complex urogenital fistulas
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal agenesis
- Vulvar problems
- Surgical complications resulting from urogynecological surgeryincludingmesherosion