- Do ask your patient's permission to visit before you arrive.
- Do wash your hands and sanitize them before you touch the patient or hand the patient something you've been touching.
- Do turn off your cell phone, or at least turn the ringer off.
- Do leave the room if the doctor or provider arrives to examine or talk to the patient.
- Please use feedback form or write a special note to appreciate the good work of our staff.
- Don't enter the hospital if you have any symptoms that could be contagious.
- Don’t stay with the patient for a long time. Keep the visit short.
- Don't bring outside food/fruits inside hospital for patients/patient's attendants. The hospital serves well balanced vegetarian meals.
- Do not smoke; consume alcohol and non-vegetarian food in the hospital premises.
- Don't bring flowers, bouquets for the patient.
- Don't attempt photography or video shoot in the hospital premises.
- Do not tip any staff of the hospital in cash or kind
ASK A DOCTOR