At Surya Hospital’s Pediatric Nephrology department, we take care of children and youth with kidney and urinary tract diseases. Here we provide tertiary care facilities and a team that includes pediatric and neonatal intensivist, pediatric surgeon, renal dietician, a medical social worker and the best pediatric nephrologist in Mumbai, Pune and Jaipur. Acute procedures done are percutaneous peritoneal dialysis catheter placement and hemodialysis catheter placement. The common renal problems encountered are:
- CAKUT (Congenital Anomalies of Kidney & Urinary Tract) – obstructive uropathies, Vesicoureteral Reflux, dysplastic & hypoplastic kidneys.
- Nephrotic syndrome (various types-Primary/Secondaries)
- Different types of glomerulonephritis
- Tubular disorders like renal tubular acidosis etc.
- Genetic diseases like Bartters syndrome etc.
- Hypertension management.
- Conservative and dialytic management of AKI (Acute Kidney Injury) and CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease)
MD, DCH, FCPS, DNB (PAED), DNB (NEPHROLOGY), FELLOWSHIP SYDNEY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL AUSTRALIA
Consultant Pediatric Nephrology
Fri: 11 AM – 1 PM
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DBN (Nephrology)
Mon & Thu 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM (By Appointment)