Dr. Snehal Sriram is dermatologist, who has specialised in Cosmetic Dermatology. She has been practising for over 18 years as Consultant in Hospitals and Clinics of repute viz. Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, Kaya Skin Clinics, Sevenhills and Kokilaben Ambani hospital, Mumbai.
Background and Experience:
- A medical graduate from TN Medical College & Nair Hospital, Mumbai, she completed her post-graduation in Dermatology with flying colours from GS Medical College & KEM hospital, Mumbai in 1996. Dr Sriram has been one of the pioneers in the field of Cosmetic Dermatology in India. Her interest in Cosmetic Dermatology began during her post-graduation and got further strengthened over a decade of practice. After consulting at Apollo Hospitals for 4 years and establishing Cosmetic Dermatology treatments in Hyderabad, she joined Kaya Skin Clinic in Mumbai.
- At Kaya, she handled multiple responsibilities over the next 6 years, from research and development to establish new technologies to training of Dermatologists in Cosmetic Dermatology. At the time of leaving Kaya, she was heading the medical services for India and Middle East, with a team of 194 Dermatologists.
- After leaving Kaya, Dr Sriram set up the cosmetic dermatology departments at Sevenhills hospital, Mumbai and then at Kokilaben Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- During all these years of work in Cosmetic Dermatology, she felt the need to have a clinic providing effective solutions for all hair problems. A culmination of her research and work in this area is Trica Hair Clinic
- The unique technologies and protocols of Trica Hair clinic ensure fast and highly effective results in all hair and scalp problems, be it hair fall, hair loss, baldness, dandruff or damaged hair.
- Dr Sriram at present consults at Sevenhills Hospital, Andheri East, Nahar Medical Centre, Powai and is the medical director of Trica Hair Clinic, a nine clinic chain with centres all over Mumbai.
Research and Academics :
- Dr. Sriram has conducted many training programs and has presented many papers in National & International Conferences eg. International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology in Melbourne & Lisbon, IMCAS at Singapore & Paris. Her research papers have been published in several reputed National and International Publications.
Academic accolades are not new to her, from the time of being the first in university in her post-graduation to winning several awards for best research during her dynamic career.
Areas of Expertise :
- Dr Sriram is an experienced Cosmetic Dermatologist offering high quality care and personal attention. She believes in providing customized holistic solutions for various aesthetic needs, combining lifestyle modifications and home care with the most appropriate medical technology treatments.
- Her areas of special expertise comprise Hair loss solutions, Acne and Acne scar reduction treatments, Lasers for different cosmetic treatments (from laser hair reduction to skin pigmentation to anti-ageing lasers), Facial Rejuvenation, Facial Sculpting with Botox and Fillers and Body shaping solutions.