- Certified Paediatric Early Intervention Specialist (UK)
- Paediatric Neuro Rehab Specialist
- Neonatal Therapist
Area of Expertise:
- Dr Snehal Gadhecha is a Consultant Paediatric Neuro Rehab Specialist at Surya.
- She has an experience of more than 7 years in providing Paediatric Therapy services such as Neurodevelopmental Therapy(NDT) & Sensory Integration Therapy(SI) for paediatric population(0-18yrs)
- She is Certified in Advanced Specialist training in Assessment, treatment & Early Intervention in Small babies & young Children from Bobath Centre, London, UK
- Dr. Snehal holds certification In Paediatric Kinesio Taping, Certified In Brain Gym level 104 (California), Certified In integration of Vestibular and Visual Senses in Paediatrics, Canada, Certified as a delegate in Paediatric CPCR, Mumbai
- She is an expert in providing Early Intervention therapy for Paediatric population with Cerebral Palsy, Developmental Delays, Providing Early Intervention and screening for High Risk Neonates and Development Delays related to Pre Terms and NICU graduates, Motor Coordination and planning Difficulties Neurological conditions like Downs Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophies, Spinal Tube defects
- Congenital acquired conditions like CTEV(Club Foot), CDH(Hip Dislocation) and AMC( Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenital), & Various other conditions affecting the normal Growth and development.
Mon & Sat: 11 AM - 6 PM