- DNB (Paediatrics)
- MRCPCH (UK)
- Fellowship in Paediatric Neurology
Area of Expertise:
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delay
- Various genetic and metabolic disorders
- Autism and Hyperactivity
CONSULTANT PEDIATRIC NEUROLOGIST & EPILEPTOLOGIST
- Dr Omkar Hajirnis is amongst the far and few trained pediatric neurologists in the country. His areas of expertise are with children suffering from neurological, behavioural and developmental disorders. These include children with disorders like cerebral palsy and developmental delay, epilepsy, various genetic and metabolic disorders. He also deals with children with behavioural disorders like autism and hyperactivity. He specializes in electrophysiology reporting like EEG’s in children.
- He was selected to present at the prestigious International conference on Paediatric Movement Disorders held at Barcelona, Spain in February 2014.
- Apart from being attached to other renowned hospitals in Mumbai and Thane, he is also an Honorary Pediatric Neurologist at the Thane municipal corporation run Rajeev Gandhi Medical College and C.S.M Hospital, Kalwa, and involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students.