- Dr Nirali is committed and passionate towards ensuring kids receive quality dental care. Her practice focusses exclusively on children and hence can provide the warmth and patience required to make the dental experience a pleasant one. It is her moto to ensure that the dental appointment ends with a smile on child’s face along with developing good oral hygiene practice and a balanced diet.
- She has presented multiple research papers in various national conferences and has published article in international journal
- Due to her friendly nature and the ability to make dental treatment fun-filled, kids just love coming to her!
Area of Expertise:
- Oral health examination and counselling the parent regarding home care and diet (advantageous when taken as soon as the first tooth erupts)
- Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride application
- Restoration/filling of cavities in teeth
- Root canal treatment of milk and permanent teeth
- Appliance therapy for breaking habits such as thumb sucking and lip biting
- Analysis of improper bite and early treatment of crooked teeth to avoid braces
- Care of dental injuries such as fractured teeth or knocked out teeth
- Dental care of special children
- Use of sedation and general anaesthesia if required
Mon - Sat: 10 AM - 6.30 PM