MBBS MS (Obs & Gyn)
Masters in Reproductive Medicine (NUH, Singapore)
Area of Expertise:
- Fertility consultant and Reproductive Endocrinologist.
- She holds fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology from NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, SINGAPORE.
- Dr Neelam’s breakthrough work involves treatment for repeated IVF failures, due to thin endometrium.
- She has presented papers on Platelet rich Plasma (PRP) therapies with 90% success rate in cases with previous failed IVF cycles.
- She has to her credit, The First Elderly Women from Mauritius, who conceived at the age of 60, with PRP therapy, and delivered a healthy baby.