Area of Expertise:
- Consultant Child
- Adolescent and Family Psychiatrist
- Sp. Int: Woman Mental Health.Gold Medallist in MD from Seth GSMC and KEMH. Trained in the UK for 8 years in the premier Institutes ie The Maudley, Bethlem Royal Hospital, Institute of Psychiatry, London, Royal Victoria Hospital for Sick Children, Belfast City Hospital etc and specialized in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry for 2 years. Trained in Family Therapy for the families of troubled teenagers, CBT, Group therapy and Individual Psychotherapy.
- Worked in Kokilaben Hospital for 5 years, B.J. Wadia Hospital for children for 5 years
- Presently working at Surya Hospital for Children and Global Hospital Parel.
- Faculty in various National and International Conferences.
- Research and several publications in various Journals.
- Teaching Faculty at various Institutes for students, nurses and resident PG Doctors.
- Treasurer in BPS,Excecutive member in Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.