- MCH(PEDIATRIC SURGERY)
- Studied at St Xavier’s High School, and St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai. Medical Education at Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
Area of Expertise:
- Hypospadias and Epispadias
- Urinary tract infection
- Posterior urethral valves
CONSULTANT PAEDIATRIC SURGERY, PAEDIATRIC UROLOGY
- MBBS in 1987
- MS in General Surgery in 1990
- MCh in Paediatric Surgery in 1993
- Lecturer at KEM Hospital and Nair Hospital, 1994-1995
- Guest Resident at Kinderspital Luzern, Switzerland, 1995
- He is well trained in treatment of Phimosis, Surgery in Newborns, Urinary Tract Infections Hypospadias and Epispadias, Hernias and Hydrocoele, Stomach and Intestine, Tumours, Hydronephrosis, Ambiguous genitalia, Undescended testes, Appendicitis, Vesicoureteric reflux, Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus, Tongue tie, Constipation, Posterior Urethral Valves, Head, Face & Neck Problems, Anorectal Malformations, Bedwetting and Incontinence.