- MS (Ortho)
- DNB (Ortho)
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Germany
- Fellowship in Advanced Hip and Knee Joint Reconstruction
Area of Expertise:
- Abhishek Nerurkar, Mishil Parikh; Non or minimally displaced acromion fractures treated conservatively with shoulder spica: Our experience with 13 cases; International journal of research in health sciences; 2015; 3(1): 109-113
- Abhishek Nerurkar, Mishil Parikh, Dr Vishwajeet Chauhan; A rare case of solitary Osteochondroma of the anterior superior iliac spine: A case report; International journal of orthopaedic sciences
- Abhishek Nerurkar, Jagdeesh Panse, Kantilal Sancheti, Rajeev Joshi, Ashok Shyam, Parag Sancheti; Surgical and Functional Outcomes of Conversion Total Hip Replacement after a Partial Hip Replacement; Journal of Medical Thesis 2016 Jan-Apr; 4(1):31-3
- Dr. Abhishek A Nerurkar, Dr Mishil S. Parikh and Dr Arvind B. Goregaonkar; CASE STUDY: CASE OF MINIMALLY DISPLACED ACROMION FRACTURE TREATED CONSERVATIVELY WITH SHOULDER SPICA; International Journal of Current Research, Vol. 7, Issue, 05, pp.16471-16474, May 2015
Shoulder and Knee Surgeries (Arthroscopy / Arthroplasty).
Orthopedics Traumatology, Sports Medicine and Hip Arthroplasty.
Mon & Fri: 8 PM – 9 PM