Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
in Newborn and Pediatric Care
Govinda At The Inaugural Ceremony Of
Day Care Chemotherapy Centre
At Surya Hospital
Bollywood icon Govinda inaugurated Surya Cancer Care Centre in Mumbai alongside the recipient of Padma Bhushan and Padmashree Awards, renowned Oncologist, Dr. Suresh Advani and Dr. Bhupendra Awasthi.
Dr.Shilpa Saple Sheds Light on
Fertility And IVF Treatment on ZEE24Taas
Dr.Shilpa Saple has been practicing fertility for the last sixteen years. She explains the causes of infertility and provides detailed information on IVF Treatment on the Marathi News Channel ZEE24Taas.
Baby born prematurely at 22-weeks survives all odds and gets a new lease of life (September 22, 2017)
After enduring the fight of his life, miracle baby NIRVAAN is finally going home following 132 days in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at the Surya Hospital, Mumbai. It was a dream come true for the parents and team of Dr Nandkishor Kabra, Neonatologist and Director of NICU, Dr Sejal Desai, Dr Sejal Desai, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Dr Hari Balasubramanian, Neonatologist & Dr. Bhupendra Avasthi with other 14 doctors (Neonatology Fellows and residents) and 50 nursing staff at Surya NICU who spent several sleepless nights in managing this tiny tot all are happy to see nirvana go home healthy and happy.
Karan Johar thanks Surya Hospital and Dr. Bhupendra Avasthi for taking care of his twins
“Premature babies, when provided with the right kind of care, have just as good of a shot of making it, as babies born on time. If your baby is a preemie, don’t be discouraged. Seek Help. Wonderful organisations like Surya Hospital can nurture your child towards normal growth,” says Johar.
Little Miracle: Kandivali couple’s premature baby wins 11-month battle for survival, is discharged from hospital (10th July 2017)
In what the doctors are describing as a medical miracle, a baby born 24 weeks premature (six months into pregnancy) and weighing 735 gm, was discharged from hospital yesterday after a 332-day stay, of which nearly 10 months were on ventilator support. Because of the premature birth, the baby, Suraj, suffered from chronic lung disease which at one stage resulted in his weight plummeting to 400 gm.
Successful repair of very complicated congenital diaphragmatic hernia (24th April 2007)
Doctors thought it was a “hopeless” case, but a four-day-old baby suffering from a rare deformity has miraculously not only survived a difficult operation but emerged perfectly normal after it.
India’s most premature surviving triplets born at 24 weeks (22nd December 2013)
MUMBAI: Born 15 weeks before due date, the country’s most prematurely born triplets have gone home after four months in a city hospital
India’s second most premature surviving triplets (17th June 2014)
Born with malformed organs, respiratory distress, low hemoglobin, and infection, babies are now healthy.
Mumbai: Most premature baby ready to go home
Baby weighed just 630 grams and was brought to the hospital with a respiratory distress syndrome & a fungal infection at birth, transmitted from her mother. Most doctors had told the family that the baby may not survive.
Pre-term babies need more beds, support staff: Doctors
Filmmaker Karan Johar’s twins, who were discharged from the Surya Child Care Hospital in Santacruz on Wednesday after spending 51 days in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), have once again brought into focus the urgent need for NICU beds in the city.
After 4 months of birth, city’s youngest premature baby set to go home
Sakshi was born after a gestation period of 23 weeks, that is less than even six months, and was put in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) within 10 minutes of her birth. She is probably the youngest baby to survive with an extremely low weight in the city, claimed doctors.
बचाई गई सबसे छोटी बच्ची की जान, लंबाई 31cm, वजन था सिर्फ 600 ग्राम
क्विक डिलीवरी के कारण दोनों बच्चियों के लंग्स पूरी तरह से विकसित नहीं हुए थे। उसके बाद दोनों को एनआईसीयू में ले जाया गया। जहां दो हफ्तों बाद इनमें से एक बच्ची की मौत हो गई।
इसके बाद गोल्डन नाम की दूसरी बच्ची को 18 दिनों तक वेंटीलेटर पर रखा गया। डॉ बालासुब्रमण्यम के मुताबिक ऐसे बच्चों के बचने का प्रतिशत सिर्फ 40 परसेंट रहता है, लेकिन डॉ नंदकिशोर और उनकी टीम के प्रयास से इस बच्ची को बचाया जा सका।
- २२व्या आठवड्यात जन्माला आलेलं बाळ सुखरूप (September 22, 2017)
- Delivered in 22nd week, pre-term baby survives all odds (September 22, 2017)
- Miracle baby Nirvaan out of NICU after 132 days (September 22, 2017)
- Miracle! India’s youngest premature baby survives after four months of medical care (September 22, 2017)Don’t lose heart if your baby is premature, says Karan Johar
- बचाई गई सबसे छोटी बच्ची की जान, लंबाई थी 30Cm, वजन था सिर्फ 600 ग्राम
- Don’t lose heart if your baby is premature, says Karan Johar
- Karan Johar’s premature surrogates bring the conversation back to a much neglected problem
- Don’t lose heart if your baby is premature, says Karan Johar
- Karan Johar Writes About Roohi, Yash and Care for Premature Babies
- Premature baby with ‘10% survival chance’ survives
- SCOOP! Karan Johar’s kids were born 2 months PREMATURE, shifted to Surya Mother n Child Hospital, Santa Cruz! 2 more weeks in hospital!
- Surya Hospital launches #SavePreemies campaign to save premature babies
- PREMATURE BABY STRUGGLES FOR LIFE FOR SEVEN MONTHS
- Save Preemies, a campaign to save premature babies launched in Mumbai
- Neonatal care in Maharashtra gets a boost with 105-bed facility
- Mumbai gets one of the country’s largest ICU facility for newborns
- 24-week triplets, India’s most premature, make it home from hospital
- Karan Johar thanks Surya Hospital and Dr Bhupendra Avasthi for taking care of his twins
- Kajol Devgn And Tanuja Inaugurated Surya Mother And Child Care Hospital Pictures
- Amitabh Bachchan inaugurated Surya Child Care Hospital Photos
- After 4 months of birth, city’s youngest premature baby set to go home
- Kajol Devgan at Surya child care hospital in Mumbai
- Johar’s twins put the spotlight on NICU beds
- Kajol Devgan inaugurates Surya child care hospital’s 65 bedded expanded NICU
- India’s New Nannies
- Amitabh Bachchan inaugurates Surya Child Care Hospital
- KAJOL DEVGN & TANUJA INAUGURATED “SURYA MOTHER & CHILD CARE” HOSPITAL
- Mumbai: Most premature baby ready to go home
- Kajol And Tanuja Inaugurate Surya Mother Child Care Hospital