Dr. Sunil Dutt Sharma
Consultant Pediatric Intensivist
Degrees:MBBS, DCH, DNB, MNAMS, Fellow Pediatric Critical Care
Dr. Sunil Dutt Sharma is the first Paediatric Intensivist of Rajasthan trained at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi with more than 15 years of experience in level III paediatric ICU.
He has completed his basic paediatric degree from J K Lon Hospital, S M S Medical College and attached hospital and then DNB from SGRH, New Delhi. Later on pursued with Fellowship in Paediatric Critical Care from SGRH, New Delhi for the duration of 2 years. He has also given his services at various hospitals of Jaipur including Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Fortis Hospital and Manipal Hospital.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Dr. C.K. Bhalla/K.R. Seth Award for best doctor (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital) 2007
- Zonal coordinator for BLS and PALS programme (IAP)
- Award for excellence Santokba Durlabhji Medical Research Institute, Jaipur (2012 - 2013)
- Trainer for PALS (IAP - ALS), BLS (Basic Life Support), PFCCS & ACCP.
- Author of various international and national publications in reputed journals and textbooks.
Mon- Sat: 10am-5pm