- Paediatric Neurology and Epilepsy
- Fellowship in Paediatric Neurology and Epilepsy (Wadia Hospital, Mumbai)
- 5 years
- Dr. Meenal has done her graduation (MBBS) and postgraduate training (MD) in Paediatrics from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana. She then did her fellowship in Paediatric Neurology and Epilepsy from prestigious B J Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai. She has worked with stalwarts in the field of paediatric neurology in India such as Dr. Anaita Udwadia Hegde, Dr Shilpa Kulkarni, Dr Vrajesh Udani and Dr.K N Shah. She has also received training in paediatric electrophysiology.
- Dr. Meenal is trained to diagnose and treat patients with developmental delay, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, headaches and migraine, neuromuscular disorders, paediatric stroke, neuroinfections, neonatal neurological diseases, neuroregression, neurodegenerative conditions, Autism, ADHD, genetic and metabolic conditions.
- She has keen interest in research and has authored many publications in national and international journals. She has presented various papers at national and international conferences, including International Child Neurology Conference, Amsterdam and award-winning paper presentation at AIIMS, New Delhi. She also has an interest in academic activities and meetings.
- Currently, she is working as a Consultant in Paediatric Neurology and Epilepsy at Surya Hospital, Jaipur.
Monday – Saturday
10am - 4pm