- Gynaecologic and breast cancers account for almost 60% of all cancers in women.
- Cervical cancer is still the commonest cancer in India
- Over 1.5 lakh new cases of cervical cancer are diagnosed and 75000 deaths occur every year in India
- Every 8 minutes a woman dies of cervical cancer in India
- Uterine and ovarian cancers are the fastest rising cancers in urban India today.
- Currently, every year over 30,000 new cases of ovarian cancer and over 20,000 new cases of endometrial (uterine) cancer are diagnosed in India.
- Ovarian cancer is one of the most aggressive cancers with almost 75% patients of ovarian cancer dying of the disease, but with modern state of the art treatment, one can have excellent quality and quantity of life!
At Surya, we provide complete care i.e Prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for women with gynaecologic cancers.
Surya group of hospitals are a pioneer in modern healthcare services for women and children since 1985. We offer cutting-edge facilities along with a staff that’s highly acclaimed in their field – including paediatric experts.
To Book an Appointment click here or