Welcome to the Department of Pediatrics, where we are committed to providing children with compassionate and comprehensive treatment. Our department is manned by a highly qualified team of pediatricians, nurses, and support personnel who are dedicated to assisting every child who walks through our doors.
- Our department is focused on the health and well-being of children from infancy to adolescence. We recognize that each kid is unique and requires individualized care, which is why we provide a variety of services to fit their need.
- Our best pediatricians in Mumbai have extensive experience and skill in caring for children with a wide range of diseases, including chronic illnesses, developmental delays, and behavioral disorders. They collaborate closely with other specialists inside the organization. Our hospital works hard to ensure that every kid receives the finest treatment possible.
- Our commitment to preventive care is one of the most essential aspects of our department. We think that prevention is the key to keeping children healthy, and we provide a variety of programs to assist parents in promoting their children’s health and well-being.
- Regular check-ups, immunizations, and health screenings are among the services provided, as are education and resources on healthy living and disease prevention. We also provide specialized programs for children with chronic diseases such as asthma or diabetes to assist them in managing their health and avoiding complications.
- Our department provides a comprehensive range of diagnostic and treatment services in addition to preventive care. We have cutting-edge technology that is being used to diagnose and treat a wide range of ailments, including respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders, allergies, and infectious diseases.
- Another distinguishing element of our department is our dedication to family-centered treatment. We recognize that parents and caregivers play an important role in their child’s health and well-being, and we collaborate with them to ensure that they are informed and involved in all aspects of their child’s care.
- Our department also provides a variety of support programs to assist families in coping with the difficulties of caring for a sick or damaged child. Counseling, support groups, and resources are available to assist families in navigating the healthcare system and obtaining the resources they require to care for their kids.
- We at the Department of Pediatrics are dedicated to delivering the best possible care for every child who walks through our doors. We are here to help whether your child requires a normal check-up or specialized care for a difficult issue. We believe that every child deserves the greatest care possible, and we are committed to providing that care with compassion, knowledge, and a dedication to excellence.
- Surya Hospitals are premier pediatric care providers with a staff of highly trained and experienced pediatricians, cutting-edge technology, comprehensive services, family-centered care, support services, safety and security, and a strong reputation for the best pediatric hospitals in Mumbai. We have the knowledge and expertise to assist your child with accurate diagnoses and effective treatment options. We are dedicated to delivering the best care possible for every kid who walks through our doors.
M.D (Ped), D.M. (Neonatology), Fellowship in NIC (Australia & Canada), Fellowship in PIC (Canada)
Director - Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Services
Mon to Sat : 10.30AM - 1.30PM 3.00PM - 4.00PM (By Appointment)
M.B.B.S. DNB (PEDIATRICS)
HOD & Senior Consultant Pediatrics
Mon to Sat : 10.30 am - 2.00pm .
MBBS, DCH (PEDIATRIC & NEONATOLOGY), Fellowship in Pediatric Intensive Care
Senior Consultant Pediatrics & Neonatology
Mon, Tue, Fri , Sat : 5 pm - 7 pm
MD, DNB, MNAMS, FIMSA
Sr. Director & HOD, Pediatrics & Neonatology
Mon - Sat: 10 am – 1 pm
MBBS, DCH, MD (Pediatrics)
Consultant - General Pediatrics
12 Pm - 2 Pm