Surya Hospital’s Pediatric Physiotherapy department takes care of newborn babies and children up to 16 years of age with expert knowledge in child development. Based on appropriate assessment and counseling our team of the best pediatric physiotherapists in Mumbai offer services tailored to child’s needs and focuses on maximizing the functional skills and improving quality of life.
Our department provides family centred goal-oriented program tailored to the needs of the child using various intervention modules based on varied school of thoughts.
We are specialised in providing Early Intervention care (EI).
Early Intervention (EI) is a program for infants and toddlers, ages birth to 3 years, that have a high risk for Developmental delays. We provide an individualised program, tailored to the needs of the child after a thorough developmental screening and encourage family participation to facilitate success within the child’s natural environment.
Along with EI, we provide Neurodevelopmental screening, Sensory Integration Therapy (SI), Neurodevelopmental Therapy (NDT) and Feeding Therapy
We provide Therapy for Pediatric population with –
- High Risk Neonates and Development Delays related to Preterms and NICU graduates
- Developmental Delays
- Cerebral Palsy
- Motor Coordination and planning difficulties
- Neurological conditions like Downs Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophies, Spinal Tube defects.
- Congenital acquired conditions like CTEV(Club Foot), CDH(Hip Dislocation) and AMC Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenital)
- And Various other conditions affecting the normal Growth and development
Pediatric Physiotherapist, Certified Neonatal & Paediatric Early Intervention Specialist (UK), Paediatric Neuro Rehab Specialist, Neonatal Therapist, Family Centered Developmental Care, Feeding Specialist
Consultant Pediatric Physiotherapy
Mon & Sat: 11 AM - 6 PM
Health & Wellness Coach Pre & Post Natal Fitness Expert
Consultant - Antenatal Expert