Women’s health is often a very overlooked aspect of society. A female body has varying needs and may be susceptible to several illnesses – which, of course, can be prevented or treated at the earliest. What should be made accessible and cost-effective is services that cater to women-oriented concerns. In this regard, an Annual Gynecology Screening becomes important.
Every year, you must schedule an appointment with your OB-GYN for a gynaecological assessment. This helps you to know, understand, and ensure possible treatment for conditions related to your reproductive well-being. You may believe that your overall health is at peak performance. However, getting a Gynecology Screening is an important precautionary safeguard. It is to ensure that if there are any causes of concern, they’re detected at the earliest.
A general clinical diagnosis, a gynaecological exam, a breast exam, and a pap smear test are all included in this assessment. There are various procedures that take place under a Gynecology Screening. Regardless, it is important to understand its significance and have a minimal knowledge base about what to expect when you sign up for this annual assessment.
The Significance Of Annual Gynecology Screening
As mentioned before, an Annual Gynecology Screening helps you detect issues that may exist or that might have scope for growth. The procedure also has the following benefits:
- The female reproductive organs are examined for general health as part of an annual gynaecology assessment. You must see your gynaecologist for a yearly exam to ensure that both your sexual and general health are in good shape.
- Using technologically advanced methods, the specialist can study the cells in your cervix and look for abnormalities or any early signs of cancer.
- The greatest treatment is preventative care, and your gynaecologist is qualified to assist in identifying future problems and health-related behaviours. You’ll have screenings for things like breast cancer, Hepatitis C, osteoporosis, and STDs.
- A proficient Gynaecological specialist is qualified to spot and manage the age-specific requirements that women have in terms of their health. This is detected across one’s lifespan.
- You will have the chance to examine concepts and ask any questions in a confidential, bias-free, setting during your appointment – free from any kind of judgement. Accordingly, you will be able to deal with the issues you might have and take precautions for support.
Annual Gynecology Screening — Procedures
Following are the procedures under an Annual Gynecology Screening:
- Pelvic Examination — which involves tests like:
- Pap Smear Test
- Speculum Exam
- External Genitalia Exam
- Breast Examination: Breast examinations are straightforward and painless. Physical palpation will be performed on your breast by your medical professional to check for lumps, thickness, or secretion.
- You’ll be checked for abnormalities. Your cervix is meticulously assessed.
- It is also advised to get screened for gonorrhoea, chlamydia, sexually transmitted infections, Hepatitis C, diagnostic imaging, bone density, metabolic disorders, and lipid profile.
- It is also recommended for you be open about your concerns with the OB-GYN — whether it be menstruation-related queries or menopausal symptoms.
Surya Hospitals – The Best Best Gynecology Hospital in Pune
At Surya Hospitals, our services are centred around the various medical needs of our female clients. We have the Best Lady Gynecologist Obstetricians In Pune available at our establishment. To ensure that the highest quality of facilities are available, we work under the guidelines of expected industry standards. In fact, our ambitious outlook allows us to rise beyond that.
At Surya Mother And Child Super Specialty Hospital, the Annual Gynecology Screening can be availed at accessible, cost-effective rates. Additionally, the tests that are recommended to you will ensure your safety, security, and protection. As the Best Gynecology Hospital in Pune, it is our duty to ensure that the women who schedule visits with us can get expert advice and treatment from the best OB-GYN professionals. Having the Best Gynecologist Doctors in Pune under our threshold, we are able to live up to our patients’ and clients’ expectations, consistently.