Mission & Vision
To be the “centre-of-excellence” in providing quality health care for women and children in the country.
Surya Hospitals provide comprehensive healthcare services for women and children practicing the highest levels of skills, professionalism and ethical practices. Surya Hospitals facilitates medical education & research and thus remains committed towards continuous quality improvement.
- To provide “excellence” in quality care through highest standards of expertise and passion.
- To demonstrate “Care and Warmth” so that patients are comfortable sharing, expressing and seeking support.
- To build “trust” by demonstrating genuine care for well-being, clear and transparent communication and swift responsiveness.
- Demonstrate Patient Centric Approach and action in everything we do.
- Ensure Safety of Patients, Employees and other Service Providers.
- Monitor Access and Improve Performance to achieve Service Excellence and Patient Delight.
- Ensure Compliance to all Statutory, Legal, Safety and Environmental Requirements.
Dr. Bhupendra Avasthi
Dr. Nandkishor Kabra
Director Neonatal Intensive Care
Dr. Sachin Shah
Director Neonatal & Pediatric Intensive Care